Running a few miles in a "new" pair of shoes


If you're reading this, it probably means you were navigated to my blog through a random filter or unsuccessful search engine. Unfortunate for you, good for me. If you read my blog you will find out that I am a 20-something, overweight female who picked up a pair of running shoes one day and decided to go for a jog. This is where I document my journey toward becoming an avid "runner", whatever that is. It may seem like a silly experiment, and it is. But it's also more than that. I am running for health, happiness and strength. I'm running to live.

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Snow Day

So it doesn't appear as though it will stop snowing today. After waiting it out for awhile, Big_Shoes and I decided to give it a shot, and hope some of the side streets are not too slick. We're hoping to continue with the C25K program (60 sec. running, 90 walking) but it may just turn into one brisk walk if we can't find a decent place to run.

Might be a blessing in disguise because despite having tons of energy, my butt and my sides are pretty sore (damn incline!) and I don't want to wear myself out too quickly!

No comments:

Post a Comment